Our super-concentrated tablets are a powerful combination of all eight B vitamins, inositol, and choline.
What is vitamin B?
There are eight different B vitamins — thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid — which all have their own important roles within the body.
They’re classed as water-soluble vitamins, as they dissolve in water, making them an essential part of your daily diet to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin B12 reduces tiredness and fatigue1
- Vitamin B6 supports the immune system2
- Riboflavin helps maintain red blood cells3,4
- Convenient everyday supplement
Serving Size – 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container – 60 (60 Tablets), 180 (180 Tablets)
Typical Nutritional Values
|Niacin||50 mg NE||313%|
|Vitamin B6||41 mg||2930%|
|Folic Acid||50 µg||25%|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid||69 mg||1150%|
|Para Amino Benzoic Acid||50 mg|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)