Throughout the day, your muscle fibers are being constantly broken down (catabo- lism) and rebuilt (anabolism). However, when you exercise and participate in sports, the rate of catabolism increases so you need to consume regular protein to help manufacture and rebuild damaged muscle fibers to support recovery and en- hence performance.
What are the Key Benefits?
- 24 g of protein per serving
- 5 g BCAA’s
- 4 g Glutamine
- Supports all training goals
Whey Protein represents a convenient, high quality method of ensuring your mus- cles are provided with enough protein throughout the day. The high protein content of this product will help contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. At just 103 calories per serving, Impact Whey Protein is an ideal companion for supporting a range of athletes, whether amateur, intermediate, or expert, there truly is something here for everyone.
- Add 1 large scoop (30g) to water or milk in a shaker 30 minutes before and/ or after your workout for maximum benefit.
- Alternatively, use as a snack or in between meals throughout the day to in- crease your daily protein intake.
- As a pre-bed protein in kick, we suggest mixing with milk due its slower absorption rates.
Serving Size - 1 Scoop (30g)
Flavors: Chocolate & Vanilla Ice cream
Serving Size: 30 – 24g Protein per serving
Other Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk], Whey Protein Isolate [Milk],
Flavorings, Colour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum) Sweetener: (Sucralose
|Nutritional Breakdown||PerServing||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||1g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||4.8g|